Thursday, November 12, 2009

be grateful

happy thanksgiving everyone. remember to

"Life is about learning. What I learned from everything this year... well, one of the things I learned this year was how important it is to be grateful. How it's most important to be grateful when it seems you have no right to be. And that if you're always grateful for what you have, then you'll always have enough.

Put this card some where you'll see it every day and remind yourself:

I have enough. I am enough. Life is good. And for that, I am grateful."

-me, Xmas 2007
a card and blurb i gave everyone i could think of (family, friends, every co-worker, nurses, doctors, x-ray technicians, neighbors, mailmen, and more)

It really is so important. Life is not guaranteed.
Your ability to breathe in and out
your ability to put one foot in front of the other
is not guaranteed.
Be grateful for it.
Enjoy it. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment